Sunday, March 30, 2008

A New Day, A New Tooth, A New Business

It is a new day and I am doing better. Thank you to all of our family and friends for all of your kind words and thoughts during the loss of Roxzee. I really appreciate it!

Friday morning Nick noticed Brooklynn is getting her first tooth! It is the bottom front right tooth; it is starting to break through! How exciting!

Friday evening Nick took me to Petland just to look and......we ALMOST ended up with a Puggle puppy! OMG! ( a puggle is a mix between a pug and a beagle, very cute!) I even negotiated $200 off the puppy. She was adorable. But after taking a walk over to Bed Bath and Beyond our spontaneous purchase of a puppy didn't seem like the best thing to do right now. We decided we will wait until we are in a bigger house and Brooklynn is at least 6 so that she can have the excitement of getting a puppy. (What little kid doesn't want a puppy?)

So I figured since I didn't add caring and training a new puppy to my plate why not try to start a small business. Well not really. After making numerous photo slide shows (which I love doing), many people have asked why don't I start doing it as a little side job. After thinking about it today in the shower and discovering Craig’s List, I thought what the heck why not. So I created an email account and placed an ad on Craig’s List to see if I get any bites. If I get any hits then great, extra money is always good.

Here is my ad ---> Custom Photo Slide Show Ad **fingers crossed**

2 comments:

Renee said...

Very exciting about the new tooth, I agree probably not a good idea to get a new puppy right now (but 6 yrs is a long time to wait), and good luck on the business!

LeAnne said...

I have 2 dogs and a cat you can have ;-)