Monday, March 10, 2008

8 Month Pictures


I had too much fun with Brooklynn today. We did her 8 month pictures and she was such a great little model. She wore her Easter dress and had a flower barrette in her hair. I think these are the best pictures yet! I uploaded a bunch to Flickr (It was too hard to pick).


We had a very exciting and eventful weekend. Friday Booklynn went on her first outing with Daddy to run some errands while I worked. They came home with another Disney Princess item for her "Big Girl" room - a princess throw pillow. (Her Daddy doesn't spoil her...) The Friday night we went to Prime Quarter with my family and Grandparents W. to celebrate Grandma's B'Day! ( Happy Birthday GM!) Saturday we headed out to Pewaukee to visit with my Dad's family and Brooklynn was able to play with all of her 2nd cousins. Sunday we went to Janesville to celebrate Colton's (her 2nd cousin) Baptism. Congrats! So needless to say when we were back to our normal routine daily grind today I can't help but feel like Brooklynn was bored. Oh yes, and Nick named Brooklynn's doll, Kylie. He named it that becaise I really like that name if we were to have another girl and he doesn't. So now he says we can't use the name because that is her doll's name. Ha - yeah right!






2 comments:

Renee said...

It took 8 months for Nick to go out alone with Brooklynn?? Wow! Way to go dad! The pics look great!

Jon and Amanda said...

Actually, Brooklynn will probably like the name a lot better for her little sister. Now whe will be hearing it all the time!!