Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bye Roxzee


It is done. Roxzee is gone. I am NOT ok. She ran into the vet so excited just to be out, little did she know what was coming. I thanked her for being such a GREAT dog and told her that I loved her and that I was sorry she got sick. I dreamt last night that when they went to give her the medicine to make her pass away, no matter how much they gave her she stayed a live. She went peacefully, they gave her a sedative first which made her fall asleep and then the next shot, with in a few seconds she took her last breath. I already miss her and want her for just one more day, one more walk, one more anything.

2 comments:

Renee said...

I know you are sad, but remember it was probably for the best. She was only happy and able to get around because of all the medication she was on. She is reunited with Minnie now. Hang in there!!!

joyce said...

My Dearest Shell, Iam so sorry about Roxzee. If are pets would only live forever. We wouldn't have to hurt like this.She was hurting so bad for who know how long. She is happy with her little angel Minnie.I know you are hurting so bad, try to remember all the fun you had with her and not her last day.It really hurt me that you are hurting. I love you Honey! and I know that only time can heal your heart a little. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH LOVE YOU JOYCE AND JIM