Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hoppy Belated Easter







Before going to bed Sunday night Nick reminded me that we did not “make” Brooklynn an Easter basket and get pictures. Now I feel horrible! I do not know how it slipped my mind. I bought her an electronic ball that moves and she can crawl after and gave it to her for Easter. So now I am thinking that I should make her an Easter basket so I can take pictures for her scrapbook page and photo album. I also didn’t even think to take her to get her picture with the Easter Bunny at the mall. Oh Boy! Our Easter was nice. It started with 8:15 am Easter service at our church and then to my mom’s for brunch with my mom’s family, next out to Pewaukee to be with my Dad’s family, then back to Oak Creek to be with Nick’s family. Our final stop before we went home was to pick up Casper. Our day started us leaving the house at 7:45am and ending when we got home at 10pm. All three of us had a great time but were all very tired. Brooklynn did great like always – she took a 20 minute nap on me during church and then two 30 minute naps when we were in the car. She was a very good baby with only 1.5 hours of rest all day!

No comments: