Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Water Park Pooloza!


We had such a blast at Country Springs this past weekend. Brooklynn loved the water and was splashing away like crazy. She even got brave when we were in the pool and stuck her entire face in the water! She startled herself and had water coming out of her nose and mouth – but was such a trooper and didn’t cry. After that she wasn’t as gutsy in the water but still didn’t mind getting water in her face when she was splashing like crazy. We took her down the baby slide on our lap, we think she liked it. Nick also was able to take her down the “bigger” slide in the baby area. One thing I discovered this weekend was that those little swimmer diapers ( I bought the pampers splashers) – really do NOT hold in pee. Let’s just say I got peed on once in the water and twice when we were drying off and my Mom got peed on once. As my Dad brought to my attention those diapers don’t absorb water that is why they don’t swell up when they get in the water – I think they are only meant to hold in number two! Enjoy our water pictures.

1 comment:

Renee said...

I agree with your Dad... They are meant to hold poo! Looks like you guys had a blast!