Friday, March 7, 2008

Always Something...


Yes – sad news. Nick’s 98 civic has just about kicked the bucket. We are both heart broken. Looks like we will get what we can for it and part ways.

On a happier note we have been having lots of fun with Brooklynn now that she and I are feeling better. We took her to the car show and she had a BLAST! I swear she behaves better when we are out and about at different places, she gets stir crazy and bored here at home. She loved sitting in all the cars and banging on the steering wheels. I think she is going to like cars just like her Daddy and me. I have uploaded new pictures to Flickr (it’s about time!)

Can you believe Brooklynn is 8 months! Yikes! She is starting to army crawl forward when she really wants something and rolling all over the place. It’s baby proof time!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Brooklynn looks like she had so much fun at the car show. A big smile in every picture!!