Sunday, April 6, 2008

9 Months ALREADY?


If only my pregnancy flew by like the first 9 months of Brooklynn’s life! I can not believe it. Well she celebrated her 9 month birthday by cutting another tooth. Yes, her other front bottom tooth is breaking through. I think her teeth coming in are bothering her. So far the last 3 nights she wakes up at 2am crying, the only way to get her to go back to sleep is to feed her. Then she wakes up again at 6am crying but yet super sleepy, so I hold her and we both sleep for another hour together. I know, I know, I shouldn’t probably be feeding her and I shouldn’t let her sleep on me but what do you do with a baby that cries? Anything to make them happy! (I have been spoiled with her sleeping through the nights – I am tired with getting about 1.5 hours less sleep DARN!)

Spring is finally here! Brooklynn and I took advantage of the warm 68 degree weather yesterday and played with her Cinderella bubble machine. Unfortunately it was a bit too windy so the machine wasn’t producing tons of bubbles like I had imagined. What do you expect with an $8 bubble machine?

Walking, crawling, and walking. That is all little Miss Brooklynn wants to do. She loves the walker we borrowed from Grandma Joyce (thank you!) When she is sick of that she wants someone to walk her around, and then when you set her on the ground to play with her, she turns you into a jungle gym, crawling, rolling and standing all over you! Funny thing she starting doing – when she is in the walker she goes into our bedroom and steals our throw pillow if it is on the ground. She “walks” (rolls her walker) all over the house carrying it and then stops and rests her head on it. I have to get a picture of her doing that. I finally uploaded more pics to Flickr.

1 comment:

Jon and Amanda said...

Hello Fucile family!! Hope everything is going well, I can't believe Brooklynn is already 9 months...and we are going to be 26 this year. Almost time to get out or canes and wheelchairs. Oh well, talk to you guys soon. Remember that we will be in Wisconsin July 26-August 2nd; so try to save a day. Oh yea, Ruchell..Amanda is going to fly back for a week with Hayden in September sometime...and wants to spend some time with you if you would like. Let me know what weeks are good/bad! - Jon