Thursday, April 10, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away

Rain, rain and more rain. The good thing about the rain is Brooklynn is taking really good naps today J

I am so happy that I called pampers and complained that when I went to go put a diaper on Brooklynn – the tab ripped right off, 4 times! I had to throw out 4 non-used diapers! They are sending me two $10 off coupons! YES!

Did any of you watch last night on channel 12 at 9pm – The Last Lecture with Diane Sawyer? Wow, Wow is all I can say. I seen him on Oprah and was totally moved by his message and was even more moved by the special. What an amazing person and what a spectacular philosophy. Really makes you think when you think you have it rough or are having a “bad” day. There is so much to be said about living in the present moment and being TRULY grateful for your amazing blessings. Here is his lecture if you haven’t seen it yet. He also wrote a book that was released today. May God bless his family and help guide them through this time.



No comments: