Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Meet Bob...My Trainer


Yes, Brooklynn and I have hired a personal trainer to help get me in shape. Only 10 lbs to go to pre-pregnancy weight and they sure are stubborn! So we got a jogging stroller (it's a Bob stroller). Brooklynn wants to either be crawling or walking (holding someone’s hands) around so she will not sit in her saucer long enough for me to jog. When she sleeps I need to be working and I get up early to work also so working out early in the morning is out of the question. So the solution the stroller! Let's just say her and I LOVE IT! It is a lot harder running outside than on the treadmill. I am sore and so excited! I think this is what I needed. I can take Brooklynn with so I have no excuses. Watch out 10 lbs you are outta here! Once I concur the 10 lbs only 10 more to go to get to where I want to be!

Can I just add that the teething monster has entered my house and posses my child everyday for hours at a time. Poor baby and poor Mommy! I am up with her on a good night 2 times per night, her nap times are cut in half, she's fussy and starting to have a temper. She is still a perfect angel 85% of the time, but the 15% she is possessed by the teething monster is en
ough!

2 comments:

Jon and Amanda said...

Wow, do I ever know what you mean about poor mommy. I haven't yet experienced the teething monster and am up way too much at night. Good luck with the weight though, I have yet to find time to work on mine as well. But I guess other things right now are a little more important. So maybe this summer will be a good time to work on that. Jon, Hayden, and I will be back July 26 through Aug 2 or 3 which ever is the Sunday. Jon was thinking we could get together Saturday night before we leave in Aug. because we will be up north on vacation let me know if that works oaky for you guys.

Jon and Amanda said...

Fun fact. Hayden and I (Jon) were looking at your blog this evening and all of a sudden Hayden started going "ooo" "ooo". I think he has his first crush!!