Friday, March 27, 2009

M&M's Please


Brooklynn has been introduced to the beloved chocolate! She LOVES M&M's. I am glad I found something she likes so much now I have a good treat for when I start potty training her. I am going to try next week with the 10 minute timer and wearing actual cloth training pants. I am welcome to any suggestions - I feel lost!

Nick and I took Brooklynn to the Betty Brinn's Children’s Museum today. That is a really neat place. Once Brooklynn found they had a slide that is all she wanted to do. She had a blast! We will defiantly have to go back soon!



Well I hear Brooklynn is up - off to check out my brother's house he just bought! Congrats C.J.! Have a great weekend hopefully with out SNOW!

2 comments:

Jeanna said...

Who doesn't like M&Ms, I got a bunch and have been eating more than I should. Love the colors of the Easter ones.
Dreary day, but so far no snow.

Jimi5150 said...

One thing, you have to ask if she needs to potty . . . a lot! Toddlers won't necessarily know when to say something. So, ask, and hopefully you'll hit the timing right.

BTW, very cute child!