Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I am done with Reality TV

So I am one of the reality TV junkies and I watched the entire season of The Bachelor. After lasts night finale and the After the Show - I am on the verge of going on a reality TV show protest! I had read in STAR the morning of the finale that Jason picks Melissa but then dumps her and ends up with Molly. I didn't believe it. What do you know, that is exactly what happened. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think he should have stayed with Melissa if he truly didn’t love her, but how the heck do you propose to someone and 6 weeks later decide you love someone else? I hope it works out for Molly and Jason, but I would be worried if I were her, he may change his mind... AGAIN….

OK that is my TV rant for the week. In Brooklynn news - she had A BLAST at the car show! I will post pictures. She sat in too many cars or Vroom Vrooms, as she calls them, to count. It was too cute - she would sit in the driver seat and tell you to close the door and then pretend to drive. I love cars, so I guess she does too! Also Brooklynn is down to 1 nap a day. I switched her over last week Wednesday and so far so good. Her morning nap kept getting later and later. It was getting her eating times pretty off schedule. She adapted really well, and so did I. It is a new change for me too, but I was able to adjust and now I work before she wakes up in the morning and while she is up and then again while she naps.

Here is a link to a video from yesterday. Nick brought her balloons home and she LOVES them. Too funny!! Enjoy...

1 comment:

Jon and Amanda said...

I can't believe Brooklynn is just now taking one nap. I wish Hayden was still taking two naps, he has been at one nap at 11 months. But then again I like the fact he is sleeping better through the night when he only has one nap.