Friday, February 27, 2009

The NEW addition to our family

Yes we have news - we added 3 fish to our family!!! LOL - bet you may have thought it was other news. Sorry just fish. Nick has been wanting to get Brookie some fish, I finally gave in. She loves them. I think she would have rather brought home a puppy from the pet store though. (Couldn't get Nick to go for that!)Nick has promised that the fish will be his deal - I do not want anything to do with cleaning the tank...

Funny Brooklynn story - She is now tall enough to open up the drawers on our kitchen buffet. We keep our keys and garage opener in there. This morning Nick went to open the garage, and what do you know, we couldn't find the opener. We both looked and looked. Finally it dawned on me, I have been catching her with our keys and the opener. I don't let her play with them I always have her put them back ad tell her not to touch them. I asked Brooklynn if she knew where the garage opener was - she said "Sure" and walked over to the entertainment center and opened the drawer, "Here Mama". Well, at least she remembered where she put it!! I am moving the keys and garage controller to the top of the fridge. It was funny - but I can see them getting lost very quickly!! She is too smart!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Renee said...

congrats on the new additions! hope to hear about some other additions soon :)