Monday, February 16, 2009

What a day...

So what the heck - I am sick with a pretty bad head cold.... Why am I sick again???? Argh!
Anyway - Disney on ice was great Brooklynn loved it and sat in amazement for the first half. After intermission she was a little restless, but did great! I loved it too! It was right up my alley - I love Disney anything!

Valentines day was nice. Friday Nick and I went out for dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Saturday we had a nice night at home just the 3 of us and we all played with play dough!! Nick earned BIG brownie points by making Brooklynn and I valentine cards.


Friday Brooklynn had her doctor check up. She is almost 32 inches tall and 25lbs. She was talking so much in the room that the doctor didn't even ask me what she all does - he just said he can tell she is developing just fine! She got 3 shots. The first 2 she watched and didn't even cry, the last shot they gave her was the chicken pox one and that went in her tricep - she cried for that one and it was bleeding so much it got all over her bear!
Enjoy the new pictures on flickr.

This is Brooklynn's new rain coat - she loves to wear it all the time!!!

No comments: