Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sassy Buns

Brooklynn must know I have TONS to do today! I need to work, finish laundry, clean the house and pack for us to go up north tonight. Out of all the days she decided not to take a morning nap -it's today!!! Oh well.... She is really a little spite-fire lately. Telling me no, throwing mini tantrums when she doesn't get her way and the occasional hitting when she is mad. Does the terrible 2's start at 19 months or is this just the beginning??

Well we are off to Lake Winnebago tonight. I will be working from up there. Saturday Brooklynn and I are coming home and on our way home we have a memorial in East Troy to stop in at, then Saturday night we are taking Brooklynn to Disney on Ice (Nick got free tickets, we will see how she does) and Sunday I have a baby shower. I am already tired thinking about the busy weekend. It will be fun though!

So - I have been thinking about starting to potty train Brooklynn. She sits on her potty and makes the appropriate noises for what potty she is pretending to go. I am thinking of waiting another month - because she tells me while she is going number 2 not before she goes and she never tells me when she goes number 1. Any thoughts???
Enjoy the pictures of Brooklynn - I love the one where she is laying down watching Barney!!!





This is my wish... LOL

2 comments:

Jon and Amanda said...

It is so funny Brooklynn is watching Barney, that is the only show Hayden will watch on TV otherwise he is off getting into some kind of trouble.

aidenjames said...

Potty training already - yikes! Weren't our babies just born yesterday?? Aiden is the first one in the bathroom during "potty time" at daycare and pulls his pants down, but she said she's going to wait to train him until after his 2nd b-day. Sounds like Brooklynn's ready though! Good luck!