Saturday, March 14, 2009

Our Chula Vista Weekend




We went to the Chula Vista Water park in the dells last weekend. It was great to have a little get away to help the cabin fever! We stayed in a 2 bedroom condo, with my parents and brother, that was bigger than our house! It was great because we could all hang out after Brooklynn went down for bed or her nap.

We had a lot of fun. The resort was booked to capacity - no open rooms. It was PACKED to say the least. Brooklynn loved going down the slides in the kiddy area. She also loved playing with the geysers of water. It was a little chilly once you got wet, so we didn't spend all our time in the water. My Grandparents came up to spend time with us and we were able to go out to dinner with them to celebrate my Grandma's birthday!!! Happy Birthday Grandma!
Brooklynn was very talkative at dinner and would talk nonstop to the waiter anytime he came to our table. I wish I had my video camera! Needless to say she was our free entertainment at dinner. I uploaded pictures from our weekend to Flickr.

Today was so nice out!!! It got me in spring cleaning mode! I cleaned our bathroom, vacuumed, washed floors, dusted, cleaned windows, cleaned the kitchen and organized our "junk drawers". Next project is cleaning the rest of the windows in the bedrooms and cleaning the blinds! Fun Fun!

Well I am going to attempt to go to church tomorrow and put Brooklynn in the children’s room for the hour I am in church. We will see how this goes... The last time I tried leaving her in there it didn’t go very well! I think it would be good for her to play with other kids and have some time with out me. If she doesn't like it I guess she can sit in church with me :-) Spring is on it’s way!!

No comments: