Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Yes - it was 72 today!

Wow - what a difference the sun, birds chirping and warm weather can make! Today was FANTASTIC! Brooklynn and I were outside as much as we could be today. We played outside this morning with Ethan and Ella. Then after dinner Brooklynn and I went to the park. She loved it! She even went down the BIG slide all by herself! I am so proud! Funny thing Brooklynn said today: It was very windy and there were lots of leaves blowing around. When we were first outside she kept running from the leaves telling me they were bugs! The funny part is I do not know where she knows what a bug is unless she remembers from last year or from the books we read!

Ready to go to the park!

Happy Girl - Loves to be outside

Going down the little slide

Then the BIG slide...


No comments: