Wednesday, April 1, 2009

President Obama's Budget or should we say Expansion of Big Brother Plan

I will apologize a head of time. My blog is not meant for my political views. But I can not help myself. I am deeply enraged and scared after reading and investigating President Obama's budget plan. I did not realize that the federal debt from the very first President, George Washington through former President George Bush Jr, was just over 5 TRILLION dollars. President Obama is proposing to double that in just 5 years and triple it in 10 years. I can not believe more people are not upset by this considering all the negativity surrounding former President Bush's deficit - which would seem extremely small and insignificant to what President Obama is proposing. I do not want this for my child or my retirement years. I would like to retire one day with the money that my husband and I worked hard for in my pocket and I think everyone deserves the same! Please help me by emailing our representatives to show them that we do not want this. Please click the link below for a prewritten letter.

Tell your Senators and Representative to reject the dangerous and wasteful fiscal 2010 budget resolutions today! Please click the link below or visit the Council for Citizens Against Government Waste's web site, www.ccagw.org, to send a letter today.

Here is a link to an article that outlines President Obama's budget.
Article

This type of spending is unprecedented and is not what we need in a recession. This goes beyond a republican versus democratic issue -this is our children's economic future at stake!
Take it for what it is worth - I feel better now... Ahhhhh.

3 comments:

The Gestl Family said...

AMEN!!

Jon and Amanda said...

I get it...APRIL FOOLS!!! :)

Jimi5150 said...

Your daughter . . . and her daughter will be paying this debt back. Good for you for trying to get the word out!