Friday, April 10, 2009

E-G-G-riffic!




Today was a day of a first - letting Brooklynn color and/or dye eggs! She had a blast and did great! I am actually thinking I am going to buy her washable finger paints tomorrow so she can start painting pictures. It was very messy at the end but all worked out just fine. We did have one casualty, an egg rolled right off the table while Brooklynn was painting it. (But that is OK we were able to "test" Nick's secret hard boil egg recipe - Thanks Mel!) Tonight we had our Easter with my Mom and Dad since Easter is going to be a day of 3 stops. She had a BLAST finding all the eggs hidden in my parent's house and LOVED her 2 Easter baskets - that were as tall as her.

I hope everyone has a blessed Easter filled with wonderful family and friends!

The finished eggs!


Her GIANT Baskets


Playing princess dress up - Thank you Gaga & Papa

No comments: