Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Home Sweet Home


We came home Friday, can you believe we drove the 5 hours straight through with out stopping, and Brooklynn only slept for 40 minutes the entire time? How we did that I do not know, I was doing my best to keep her entertained, and it worked! We had a wonderful vacation filled with relaxation, jet skiing, water skiing, volleyball, tubing and a lot of smores by the campfire. Brooklynn loved the lake and playing in the sand. She also loved the boat rides and jet ski rides, especially if we were going fast. (She is my daughter!) She started cutting 3 teeth while on vacation, she is getting her 2 front teeth plus the on next to the front tooth. Which means the last 3 nights we were there she didn’t sleep well. I will upload some pictures to Flickr later. Just wanted to let everyone know we are home and getting back in the swing of things!

No comments: