Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Party Weekend

We had such a great weekend, busy but fun. We spent Friday at the lake with family. Brooklynn of course didn't sleep all day. Saturday we had her Birthday. It turned out perfect. We ended up having around 50 people. Brooklynn was pretty tired and cried while she was eating her cake. I was hoping she would dive right in to the cake and get super messy but she was a little too overwhelmed. Thank you to all our family and friends for making Brooklynn's 1st Birthday so special. I posted pictures from this weekend to flickr.

1 comment:

Jon and Amanda said...

I am sorry Brooklynn was so overwhelmed. Hayden gets that way every time my mom comes up to visit. When she plays with him he is afraid he will miss something and doesn't sleep for her at all.

I am the party went good. I tried giving you a call Saturday but your phone was busy when I called and then Jon called on Brooklynn's actual birthday, to wish her a happy birthday. I know I am a little late but tell her happy belated birthday from me and give her a kiss for me. Wish we could have been there.

If you want to e-mail me the pictures instead of sending them to me you can do that and I will get them developed. My e-mail is a_marie18@yahoo.com. I am really excited to make the scrapbook, I found the perfect book and paper. If you want to journal, I can either leave room for you to write it in or you could send me what you want to write in it and I could type it up and put it in the book.

Just let me know what you want to do. We really miss you guys and hopefully we will catch you while we are back in Wisconsin July 26 - Aug 2. Talk to you later.