Saturday, July 19, 2008

We are Outta Here

We are on vacation! We leave tomorrow (Sunday) for Rhinelander and return Friday. So no more posts until I come back. So I leave you with a video of Brooklynn saying her new word "cheese" which sounds like sheesh. She now says on, all done, mama, mom, dada, dat (that), hi, and I swear she said shoe this morning. She also is starting to babble in sentences. Enjoy her eating her "sheesh".




Brooklynn is a walking machine! She can now stand up from sitting all by herself with out pulling herself up on anything and walk where ever she wants. She still walks with her arms straight up in the air though. Now I really can't take my eye off of her! By the time we get back from Rhinelander she will probably have walking pretty well mastered.
And here is a picture I was able to quick snap when I put pig tails in her hair. They lasted a whole 3 seconds! She looks just thrilled, doesn't she? LOL

No comments: