Friday, July 11, 2008

Cozy Couch

We took Brooklynn for her 1 year photos today. We did 2 different outfits and a family picture. Her first outfit was her pink tutu with a pink rose for a prop. Then they also brought out a box of pearl necklaces and a tiara. Her second outfit was a sky blue dress with white polka dots. Her prop was daisies. Let me just say OMG - too cute! I couldn't pick just a few photos, so I ended up buying a CD which has all the images on them and I get the copyright to so I can make my own collages and print them out at Target or Walgreens. Way cheaper than if I was to purchase some of their enhanced pictures. JC Penney just started offering this option. As soon as I get the CD I will post the pictures. I hate to say it but now that Brooklynn is a year, I am happy that I don't have to do the photo shoots EVERY month. It felt like I was always taking her picture and it got harder and harder now that she is more mobile. Her next photo shoot will be 18 months.

We (Brooklynn & I) have a very exciting day tomorrow. My cousin Stephanie is getting married!!! Yeah a wedding I am so excited! Before the wedding we are meeting my friend Sarah (that I used to work with at the gym and I LOVE and miss dearly) and her husband for breakfast at Panera. Then we have the wedding at 2pm. After the ceremony I will come home and get Brooklynn down for her afternoon nap. Then Nick will come home and we are off to the reception. I can not wait to see Brooklynn dancing with all the music. She LOVES music and has developed her own dance moves and the occasional song.
Enjoy the picture of Brooklynn relaxing on her couch. Mind you, this is her couch no one or thing is allowed to rest their head on it, lean on it or sit on it. That includes Mommy, Daddy and all her dolls and stuffed animals.

1 comment:

Jon and Amanda said...

She must be watching golf.