Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Cream Puff & Wii


OK I am back on the ball and back to my BLOG. I don’t know where these last weeks went since we came back from vacation. Between work, getting the house back in order from vacation, a family reunion, a night out on the town and state fair time has flown by.

So where do I start – Brooklynn is walking like crazy she gets around anywhere she wants and quick. She loves it and so do we, except for the bumps and bruises that come with it… She is really starting to pick up on words. She now says Uh-oh, wow, all done, up and hums random songs. We are on CLEAN LANGUAGE ALERT at all times! Don’t want her to pick up anything naughty, yet.

Last Friday Nick and I went out with our friends Mike & Jamie. We had a blast! It felt good to go out and have a great time. We went to Comedy Sports, which was really fun. We even ended up at a bar afterward with my brother and some of our friends. What a GREAT time.

Brooklynn and I went to the fair twice this week. We went Tuesday with Aunt Andrea and Cousin Brandon and we went Friday with Daddy and my parents. We took her on her first carousal ride, enjoyed some music, saw the horses, cows, chickens, bunnies and pigs, had a cream puff, some saz’s mozz sticks and went down the big slide (Nick, my Dad & I). Too much fun.

Oh and how could I forget we got Wii – yes we fell into the Wii trap. This game system is AWESOME! It is addicting too and it makes you MOVE. You need SPACE to play. C.J., Nick and I have had bowling tournaments all week. The best I bowled was a 210! It is really a lot of fun.

So that’s about it from here. I uploaded TONS of pictures to Flickr from Rhinelander (finally) and the State Fair. Enjoy and enjoy the BEAUTIFUL weather this weekend!

No comments: