Thursday, August 28, 2008

Need a Scrapbook?


Our good friend Amanda has an AWESOME talent of scrap booking. She created us the coolest scrapbook for Brooklynn's first birthday party. All I did was send her the pictures on a CD and she took care of the rest. It has so many unique decorations and custom made embellishments. She even created neat pull out tabs for me to journal on, left me other areas to journal and left some open spots for me to put in Brooklynn's one year photos. She does a fantastic job. If you have always loved the idea of a scrapbook but don't have the time - she can make you one! She is starting her own scrap booking business. If you are interested you can contact her through her blog. I have the pictures of the scrapbook uploaded to Flickr also. Thank you so much Amanda! We love it!

1 comment:

amuch said...

Wow, that is REALLY nice. What a neat idea to make them for people, I would never have the time nor the patience to make something like that.