Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

I hope every one enjoyed the wonderful weather this Labor Day weekend. We sure did. Our weekend was filled with music, parties and food! We were busy but got to spend a lot of time with family.

Friday we took a bike ride, as a family, to the park and played at the playground. It was a lot of fun. Brooklynn loved climbing up and down all the stairs and then going down the slide. She also really liked swinging on the swings with me.

Later Friday we went to Lions Fest with my parents and Brooklynn to listen to Chason Mason. While we were waiting for them to play, Brooklynn got to meet the sausages from Miller Park. Luckily we ran into Nick’s cousin Amy there and she took a picture for us of Brooklynn and Nick with the sausages. I can’t believe I forgot my camera. Saturday we went out to Eagle for my cousin’s 14th Birthday party. It was a BEAUTIFUL day. Brooklynn got to play all day with all her cousins and had a blast. She got a ride in a go-cart and a ride in a Barbie jeep!


Sunday we went out to Pewaukee for the day with my parents to spend time with my Grandparents W. It was nice to relax, fish and go for a boat ride. Monday we got to see my Grandparents K at my parent’s house for dinner. We had “Outback” steaks. My brother has this recipe it tastes just like the steaks at the restaurant – it was DELICIOUS! Well it is off to bed for me, work tomorrow!

No comments: