Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Big Day

Well tomorrow morning Brooklynn has her surgery to have the cyst on her head removed. OMG, I am so nervous! I have had a headache for 3 days and all day today my stomach was and still is doing flips. I guess I am worried. I know in my heart everything will be fine. I just can't help feeling like I want to skip the entire thing. I know she needs to have it removed. It is just scary that they will be putting my 14 month old under full anesthesia and when she wakes up she will have stitches and be in pain. It is also a bit unsettling that they are 99% sure that this growth is a benign cyst, for some reason that 1% is really bothering me tonight. I just don't want her to be in any pain or scared. I am so grateful to all family and friends who have told us they will be praying and thinking about us. We appreciate it. I have a feeling I will not be getting much sleep tonight.


This is her new vest - that she loves to wear!


On a happier note - I have a funny story. Brooklynn is now no longer walking places, she RUNS. By run I mean to the point that it is getting harder to catch her. I was down at the outlet Carters store last week, getting her some fall/winter clothes. She was getting cranky in the stroller so I took her out and tried on a zip up vest. No sooner I took the vest off of her and put it on the hanger; she ran away and was gone. I could hear her laughing but couldn't see her because she was running under the 2 tier clothing racks. Thank God it was only my Mom and I in the store. Finally after a couple minutes went by and nearly having a panic attack, I found her by the "shoeshs" (that’s how Brooklynn says shoes)

No comments: