Monday, September 29, 2008

Ahhh M-O-U-S-E !



The title of this post says it all. We had a little furry friend living with us. Of course once I seen the signs of him, we set traps and cleaned up the "presents" he left behind. He is no longer with us - THANK GOSH! How creepy and gross! I am searching the house for how he got in....


Sorry for no updates - I am SUPER swamped at work. Brooklynn is doing well. We go for her follow up check up on the 7th. Her stiches are almost gone. She is starting to teeth again - and is getting some molars! I can tell they bother her - I feel so bad! I am sure it will be better once they pop through.


I finally gave in and joined Cardinal Fitness. It is really resonable and they have a daycare. I am planning on going before Nick and Brooklynn wake up - but if I don't I can always put her in the daycare. Bye Bye POUNDS!


Happy RAINY week to everyone!

No comments: