Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Where have we been?

Crazy last week. We went up to the dells for the weekend and had a BLAST! Can you believe I only got a couple pictures of Brooklynn in her car seat on the way up there? Me the picture freak! I got no pictures of her playing in the water at ALL! I am so mad at myself! I get an F-.

After we got back from the dells, Brooklynn and I caught a cold. Brooklynn just has a runny nose, still; and I had a whole sinus cold - stuffed up so bad I couldn't hear or think straight. I am feeling better but not 100% yet.

Brooklynn is of course running around now and low and behold she fell on Sunday right into the corner of a metal table. It looks really good, considering what it looked like at first. I thought it was going to bust open it was so swollen, but ice works miracles! We are so lucky she didn't crack her head open.

No comments: