Thursday, June 18, 2009

What happened already today...

 Worked

 Cut the grass while Brooklynn played in her sand/water table. Brooklynn got soaked!!.

 Took Brooklynn to the park. Got hit on by a 7 year old who greeted me with a “Hello Hot Mama” and then showed me where he lived and begged me to come over for ice cream. He yelled “yes, I made a hot girlfriend as he rode away.” Oh my – what do you say to that except laugh!

 Lunch

 While I was checking work emails – Brooklynn got into my makeup and had foundation all over her stomach and face.

 Gave Brooklynn a bath since she was now full of dirt and makeup.

 Brooklynn made little poopies in the tub!

 Now – she is napping and I am going to work. Wish I could nap!!!

Beautiful day!!!!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Quite the eventful day you've had!