Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mad Dash

Today Brooklynn refused to "sit" in the cart while I was at the store. That made for an interesting shopping adventure, mind you I was only at Office Depot trying to find A7 envelopes for her birthday invitations. (Why doesn't any store carry A7 envelopes? How frustrating!) She thought it was funny once she was out of the cart to run away from me in every direction possible! I spent most of the time chasing her in the store. I felt like one of "those" parents that are stared at for having a naughty child! Lovely!

On a crafty note - I discoverd digital scrapbooking this weekend. It allowed me to create SUPER cute invitations for Brooklynn's birtday and an AWESOME card for my parents anniversary. Coolest part is that you can GOOGLE and find all free digital scrapbook downloads from papers, embellishments and fonts. I think I may switch to doing digital scrapbooking - way cheaper than actual scrapbooking. Coolest part - you can print your pages at shutterfly.
Here is the front of the card I made for my parents anniversay. Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!

No comments: