Friday, May 1, 2009

Brookie's House

Well I can not believe that it has been over 2 weeks since my last post. We have been pretty busy. Easter was great I put some pics on Flickr.

Thanks to Grandma Joyce's great shopping skills, Brooklynn got her very own playhouse!!!! It is an early birthday gift from us and Grandma & Grandpa Fucile. I have been looking and looking and Joyce came across the deal of the year!!! It is big enough for an adult to go inside. Brooklynn loves it. Her and I even washed it last Friday when it was super warm. Brooklynn got soaked head to toe, but it sparkles now!



Brookie and I also got to watch cousin Brandon this Monday. It was so fun. Brookie did well, she just wanted to always kiss and hug him and he eventually just wanted her to leave him alone. We had to put him in one of Brooklynn's princess bibs - too cute!!!


Can I just say that the terrible two's starts early!!! Brooklynn is defiantly saying "no" to everything and anything and throwing fits left and right, where if she doesn't get her way she bangs her head on the floor. Time outs are a daily occurrence now... The fun begins!

No comments: