Monday, July 27, 2009

My Swinging Monkey

I am so proud of Brooklynn. We enrolled her in Parent & Tot Tumbling class at Midwest Twisters. Today was her last July class so they let us down on the "big kids" floor. Brooklynn had a blast running around and jumping on the huge trampoline. She even swung across the ball pit. She held on to the bar really tight and didn't fall off. I didn't think she would do it since she is one of the younger kids in her class and the bar was about 4 feet above the pit and swung about 10 - 12 feet out. She was so proud and wanted to do it again. She is my little dare devil! Wish I had my camera!!! We signed her up for the August session so she is super excited that she can keep going to her "exercise" class. (That is what she calls it)

My Ed Hardy Fairy Princess

I am taking her to the lighthouse either this week or next for her 2 year photo shoot with Mom. Can't wait!!!

No comments: