Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Keeping Busy

I am totally swamped at work - hence no blogging! So here are a few things to make you smile. Brooklynn has been really keeping me on my toes lately. Sunday she took her diaper off and flushed her poopies down the toliet all by herself without me knowing, while I was changing our sheets. She managed to not make a mess too - I was totally floored when I walked to the bathroom to see why she had flushed the toliet! I almost didn't beleive her when she said "Mommy I flushed my poopies" but she must have, the evidence of a skid mark in her diaper proved it! If only she would go on the potty before she started going! She also now strips completley naked when she wakes up from her nap and if I don't hear that she is up in time that means an accident and another load of wash! Enjoy some pictures of her other "fun things".

How she decided to eat a cupcake...



She enjoyed an afternoon bath after her cupcake hair treatment....

What happend when I thought she had my blush brush when I was quickly putting on my mascara....(Had to scrub the black eyeliner off with makeup remover - YIKES!)



And lastly check out my new cupcake project. They are for my Grandma K and Nick's Grandma Harvey's birthday. (Nick's maternal Grandma and my maternal Grandma have the same birthday!)



Happy Birthday Grandmas!!!

1 comment:

Renee said...

The cupcakes turned out great!!