Sunday, January 11, 2009

Same Snow Different Day

Computer update - The computer doctor was able to fix my computer. Turns out, nothing majorly wrong with my actual computer. The problem was my extra media hard drive which I store all my pictures and videos on. I am retarded and only have all my pictures from 2008 in 1 spot - my media drive. Lucky for me the "computer doctor" was able to fix my media drive so I didn't lose my pictures/video. (Thank God! I would have had a mini break down if I lost all pictures from 2008 seeing as I haven't developed pictures since last MARCH!) SO I get my computer back tomorrow already and have to do a better job of "backing up" so I don't get stuck with the sad Mac face syndrome (like Carrie in Sex and the City for those Sex and the City lovers...) I need to start looking at getting another hard drive to back up my stuff on since the computer doc doesn't think my media drive is reliable. So stay tuned for updated PICTURES tomorrow!

OK enough tech talk – that’s kind of boring! Brooklynn is so much more fun to read and talk about. My little girl – she’s not a baby anymore, is copying everything. She tells me when I should vacuum and shows me where to put it away when I am done. She also helps with dusting and cleaning up. She is OBSESSED with making sure everything is exactly where it is supposed to be. For example, a little girl came over and turned one of her rose petal cottage cushions upside down. Brooklynn stopped clamoring to my leg walked over and turned her cushion up right and them came back and reattached herself to my leg. I think she is going to have some of my OCD tendencies. She also tells me “no” and mocks me when I tell her “No,No,No” by coping me and even shaking her finger right back at me. She is in LOVE with any show where there is signing like Barney and The Wiggles (Some one please help get those songs out of my head!) She loves to try to write her ABC’s and tries to count to 3 (she can get to two!) I can not believe how quick she is developing and changing every day. I swear she says or does something new everyday now. I am trying to soak her up so that I can remember her being this little since it is going so fast!

No comments: