Saturday, January 17, 2009

Demo Weekend

This weekend Nick (with the help of some AWESOME friends - thanks JP and Tim!) is redoing our bathtub and surround. They are ripping out our old nasty surround and replacing it with tile, we are also getting a new tub! Yeah! SO far so good, Brooklynn and I are spending our time at my Mom's since it is quite noisy and not safe with dangerous tools everywhere at my house. I will be sure to post pictures when it is finished - hopefully tomorrow! I am very excited and can't wait to rip down the wallpaper in the bathroom and redecorate it. I am totally into the browns and have had fun thinking of what to do in there. It is so small it should be easy!

I had a girls night out last night. It was so needed and long coming! I went to a Lia Sophia party first,(that stuff is great and pretty - I ended up booking a party so that I can get some cool jewelry and have another girls night! Plus for the month of January they have a special buy 1 get 2 half off - and you pay full price for your cheapest item! My party is Jan 30th - mark your calendars!) Then after the Lia Sophia party Jamie and I met our friend Amy at Applebee’s for some drinks. How fun to be able to have a few drinks, have adult conversation and not worry about your kid(s)! I feel refreshed and relaxed today from my nice little break!

No comments: