Thursday, January 8, 2009

Computer Woes

Computers are great - when they work. My computer is kind of broken. I am unable to access my photos or save them (the reason why I haven't posted any pictures from our 4-wheeling weekend) The computer doctors are picking up my computer tomorrow afternoon to **fingers crossed** fix it. I will hopefully have it back by Sunday and be able to post pictures then. Check out this free malware download program. It found 9 infected viruses on my computer that my anti virus software didn't find. Malware Bytes

Brooklynn news: She has become very attached to her "NuNu" (nuki / pacifier) and her bear. She is teething again and I am hoping that is why she wants her NuNu most of the time. Other than that she has been really good and doing a LOT of talking! She is always trying to say something and gets very upset when you don't know what she is saying!

Get your shovels out up to 6 inches of SNOW on it's way tomorrow!

No comments: