Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Weekend

This weekend was busy but fun! Friday we had a birthday party for my cousin, Saturday we had a play date in the morning and at night another birthday party, and Sunday we had our friends over for dinner. We were lucky enough that our friends were in town to visit their family so we stole them for dinner – and wouldn’t you know my dishwasher broke! Well the wires were lose so it is fixed now – but not before I had to do 2 hours worth of dishes! I know I shouldn’t complain because there are those who don’t have a dishwasher, but since I do have a dishwasher I don’t have a drying rack, which makes it interesting.

We got Brooklynn an appointment with a pediatric surgeon June 12th for her bump. I will let you know more when I do.

We have been doing yard work like crazy. We got rid of our jungle in the back yard, we still have to bring in some mulch. It is too funny how excited I get about plants and landscaping. I never understood the meaning of a nice looking yard until now. So below are some pics from this weekend and our BEAUTIFUL yard J

Our "new" Yard & My planter







Our play date






Brooklynn with Amanda & Hayden (our friends from out of town)







Brooklynn's fired up and sassy face











No comments: