Saturday, June 21, 2008

Our Busy Week

This last week was very busy. We had all of our windows put in except for the front bay window (that is getting installed next Friday) and we had glass block windows put in our basement. Our house is starting to look really nice from the outside. It is amazing how the new windows make our siding look better. I will post some pics one the bay window is in.

Yesterday I went and finally got my hair cut. My last hair cut was either Novemeber or December. I feel so much better and it is a lot shorter. I even have long bangs to help frame my face. My highlights turned out nice too. Nothing too drastic so I don't have to worry about it looking really bad when it starts to grow out. While I was getting my hair done my Dad and Nick put a motion light off the back of the garage and coach lights on the front of the garage. What a difference a little light makes!

After all the work was done we brought out Brooklynn's Barbie Four Wheeler that my Mom and Dad got her. She is still a little too young I think she was more interested in talking to the neighbor's dog than pushing the button to make her Barbie car go. After trying the Barbie car we brought out the bubble machine - she loves the bubbles and gets frustrated that she can't catch them.

Today we are off to the card factory outlet to get her party decorations for her 1st Birthday party- I have a 20% off coupon! I ordered her princess cake yesterday, it is going to have a princess tiara on it and glitter frosting! Yum!

Can I just add that I am getting very frustrated with my fat A**, I would like to know what the heck! I am not going to accept that this is how I am going to be. I guess my 3-4 time a week workout isn’t enough. I can not wait to be done breastfeeding so I can really cut the calories and get my body back! ARGH!

No comments: