Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Added to the Baby Book

Brooklynn is all over the place crawling on all fours. She pulls herself up on everything and is starting to creep around furniture while standing. She thinks it is funny to let go and balance with out holding on for a second or two! She also learned how to shake her head "no". I have to admit with her all over the "N" word has been quite frequently used. I didn't realize I was shaking my head no at her while saying it, until yesterday when I was telling her no she shook her head no back. LOL too funny! She also loves to smell things. Yes, this may be a bit strange, but when I am folding laundry I say smell pretty and she scrunches up her nose and gives a good sniff. The other day while at the store we went by the candles and she started sniffing. I tell you - what entertained me before Brooklynn?

2 comments:

Jack and Cheryl said...

Ruchell & Nick,

Brooklyn is absolutely adorable. We haven't been able to check this for a bit, but we enjoyed reading everything that is happening. She is growing up so fast.

Hope to see her when we return!

Love,
Jack, Cheryl & Hailee

Jon and Amanda said...

I can't believe she is almost a year old. All of the new stuff that is going on, I know you can't be bored. I agree before Hayden I can't even remember what I would do. Now he is my entertainment. I am so excited he is starting to curl his legs under him and push like he wants to crawl. I know I shouldn't encourage him but he is just too cute when he does it. I can't wait to get Brooklynn and Hayden together. It will be fun. Hope to see you guys soon.
Amanda