Thursday, February 25, 2010

Where is Brooklynn sleeping???

Yesterday I put Brooklynn down for her nap like always with her normal routine. I went downstairs to work and heard her making noise upstairs. I had to go put her in back in bed. She asked me if she could watch a movie. I told her No, it is nap time. She cried, I left and closed her door. I went back downstaris to work and heard noise again but then she was quiet. I went upstairs 10 mins later to check on her and her door was open and she wasn't in her bed. I looked all over and finally found her in our bed snuggled and covered under our blankets. She slept for 3 hours!!! She is too funny!

On another note I took Brooklynn to Nick's work yesterday and we met some of his coworkers. They are super nice! Brooklynn got to see the birds and fish that the nursing home has. She thinks it is so neat that her Dad has pet birds and fish at work!

No comments: