Saturday, February 27, 2010

Diamond Tinkerbell


This morning we took Brooklynn to Build A Bear as a treat for being such a big girl and going potty. It was so much fun!!! I can't wait for Brooklynn's birthday so I can go get her some outfits for her little bear. She picked a pink bear and dressed her in silver glitter heels, a tinkerbell dress and hello kitty undies. She named her bear Diamond Tinkerbell. I can see how easy it can be to go nuts there. They have every accessory imaginable for these bears and the cutest little outfits and shoes! I have a feeling Diamond Tinkerbell is going to go everywhere with us now. So even though we didn't have to buy diapers this month her bear cost as much as a case of pampers! After Build A Bear we enjoyed a wonderful lunch at Maggiano's - YUMMY!!!




On the pregnacy front- I am doing good. I have been getting lots and I mean a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions to the point it gets hard to breathe. I finally called the doctor and she said I have to take it easy. It is my body's way of telling me I need to sit down and relax. I am doing too much and may have to cut down on my work outs. I guess they can turn into real labor if you are not careful. Other than that things are well. I feel huge and at 7 1/2 months pregnant that is to be expected. I go to the doctor Friday, I am curious to see if I am still measuring 1 week bigger which puts me back at my April 30th original due date. He measured bigger at my 20 week ultrasound in December too. Here is a picture of me and my baby boy belly.

No comments: