Saturday, December 6, 2008

December Already?

I did it! I went out of town overnight for work. It was my first night away from Brooklynn and Nick's first night by himself with her. The hardest part was leaving but once I was gone it was fine. I did miss her tons - but it was a nice break.Nick did great and Brooklynn did fine - she was very excited to see me the next day.

Tonight we are painting our front window and then I can set up my village. I am a little worried that my village may not beable to stay up. Brooklnn is so tall now that she can reach everything on the bow window. She has been really good about not touching the tree maybe she won't touch my village - fingers crossed!

Enjoy the few pictures of Brooklynn one is her a mess while eating cottage cheese that she loves, another pic is her in her tutu that she wears around the house now (LOL - GIRLS!), and the other pic my Grandpa took when were visiting them.


No comments: