Friday, November 7, 2008

Blog Facelift

I came across a great site with fun backgrounds for blogs (Thanks to the Ollmann's blog ) How fun! Now I can add variety to the blog with backgrounds - how blogriffic! (OK that's cheesy!)
Anyway happy nippy fall day! I think the days of running around outside with just a shirt on are over! Brooklynn loves it outside and it tuckers her out so I am so sad that it is getting cold!

A funny Brooklynn tidbit. She has become obsessed with Cinderella or "Ella" as she calls her. We watch the movie everyday and when you ask her to dance like a princess she hums the Cinderella song and twirls in a circle! A special THANK YOU to Aunt Dina who found her a Disney princess play house for toddlers. She beyond loves it!

Brooklynn started her Gymboree class this week (thanks to Grandma & Grandpa W.) She loves it. The first half of the class she was quiet and watching what was going on and the last half she totally got into it. A little shout out to parents with bratty kids that pull out my Brookie’s ponytail – I don’t care if your kid is tired, discipline should be a must especially when your kid keeps pulling my kids hair and stealing her toys. I am going to be on Mommy Lion patrol next week! Watcha Self!

Check out the video of Brooklynn dancing - it is from September. I will try to get video of her Cinderella dance!

1 comment:

The Gestl Family said...

Gosh...she is too freaking adorable!! : )