Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sickness and Great Deal!

Yes, all of us got colds. Brooklynn is finally getting over hers. Thank goodness. Rocco is in the middle of it - poor guy all stuffed up and has a fever. Of course he is still a perfect baby smiling and talking away like the trooper he is. I got nailed with an awful sore throat and migraine. Yes MIGRAINE - that made me miss the Bachelorette After the final rose show (Thank Goodness for DVR!) because I was upchucking in the bathroom. Roberto - what a hottie! Hope they make it! Nick luckily didn't get it too bad at all!



Very excited about the great deal I just got at Walgreens. They have a coupon for 15 -20% off. Click Here. I just got 15% off everything I bought. Even diapers! They have a deal right now on pampers when you buy $25 worth you get $5 in register rewards. SWEET! Oh and Swedish fish are on sale too. Brookie will be so excited she loves them - she pretends she is a penguin eating her fish. LOL



Other neat thing I found a FREE Pampered Chef cookbook download. Thanks Thrifty Mom! Check it out HERE.

No comments: