Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's Fall already?

Where has the time gone? I blinked and all of a sudden fall is here and it is 1 day away from October. WOW!
Well I had my first OB appointment on 9/16. We had an ultrasound and looks like I am 1 week behind according to the ultrasound. So my official due date is May 7, 2010. Here is a picture of our little bean.

I go to meet with a nutritionist tomorrow to help me with my diet so that I can do my best to prevent edema and the beloved (HA!) shrek feet this time around! Proactive is key! I also have my next OB appointment on Friday. I have been feeling pretty good. I have my bouts of nausea and food aversions but nothing really horrible. I have really been making an effort to get my workouts in and since then the nausea has improved a lot!

On the Brooklynn front -she is as good as it gets! She is defiantly in a testing mode and we have been having some issues with her biting and hitting me. It has improved since I try not to react as much and put her straight in a time out and then divert her attention afterwards. She has been asking me to go to "Gymbo" class all the time - so I enrolled her in the session that starts in November. I am also taking her to see The Wiggles on the 18th. I even got my parents to go so I don't have to take her downtown by myself during the day. She is super excited about that! She knows and says more and more every day. She continues to amaze me with how much she is absorbing. Today on the way back from the chiropractor she recited word for word the Brown Bear, Brown Bear book only leaving out the red bird, yellow duck and green frog. She nailed all the other animals and said it word for word! Wish I had the video camera!

1 comment:

Jon and Amanda said...

Wondering how the pregnancy is going. Hope you all are doing well. Miss you guys. Give Brooklynn a kiss from Hayden.
Love, Amanda Jon and Hayden