Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Productive Day

I feel like I should get a gold star today. I was very productive. It started last night. Nick is really sick so he came home from work and ate and went to bed. I put Brooklynn to bed and cleaned up. This morning I got up early and worked, during Brooklynn's morning nap I snow blowed, after her nap we went to the post office, Ace to get salt and the bank. We came home played and she went down for her nap. While she was sleeping I was able to work, I was able to get in over 5 hours today! It's a miracle! Now I am heating up supper - home made spaghetti and meatballs. After I eat I am going to give Brooklynn a bath so she is all set for when Nick gets home. Once Nick gets home I am going to snow blow and de-ice our driveway once again. I also picked up and cleaned a little today too, so my house looks good. Not too shabby!



glitter-graphics.com

No comments: